Copa 22/23

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Savic is a fucking bum. Been saying it for years but Simeone got an obsession with him. He has cost them multiple times in big games.

Hermoso, Savic, Felipe the lot of them have always been walking brainfarts. Downgrade from Miranda-Godin has never been addressed.

serghei

This looked like a match from last year's Madrid CL ties. Late clutch Madrid individual goal to carry it to extra time, other team implodes, Madrid push through.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well this might be a better outcome for Barca. Madrid play 2 more games at least on top of 2 CWC games. I trust Barca to deal with them in Copa in either semis or final, and if we lose it's football.

Morten

This looked like a match from last year's Madrid CL ties. Late clutch Madrid individual goal to carry it to extra time, other team implodes, Madrid push through.

Except this is against finished Atletico, last season was against genuinely good teams, so its not that impressive.

Birdy

Madrid is like a cancer.

You eradicate it, but it keeps spreading everywhere
You are never sure if it's gone for good

mc_lovin

More games for Real is always welcome, but it's seriously annoying that we are the only team that doesn't completely implode against them :lol:

serghei

Atletico did fine of themselves in the last decade, great even, but can't help thinking this is just a more high profile Barca - Espanyol.

Morten

More games for Real is always welcome, but it's seriously annoying that we are the only team that doesn't completely implode against them :lol:

Its also seriously annoying that we are the only team that can even score goals against you anymore. as i'm sure i have stated before, just a couple of times....

Home of Barca Fans