Copa America 2019

serghei

Add in Divemar's antics or AG's cringe and we're on our way to the perfect trio for 19/20.

Yep, likes of Matip, Milner, Henderson, Shaquiri and Origi would piss on all of them.

To be fair, I'm quite sick of these overpaid divas, for the neutrals it must be breath of fresh air to see teams like Liverpool school them with normal hard working and down to earth players who don't have anything special about them.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Yep, likes of Matip, Milner, Henderson, Shaquiri and Origi would piss on all of them.

To be fair, I'm quite sick of these overpaid divas, for the neutrals it must be breath of fresh air to see teams like Liverpool school them with normal hard working and down to earth players who don't have anything special about them.

We could solve it with Madrid's approach. Bin them after they grow beyond their production on the pitch. Perez binned CR7 after 450 goals in 9 seasons, lol.

Or don't pay them exorbitant wages to begin with. As far as I know, their stars have a lower wage bill than ours and have won much more in Europe recently.

Honestly, Barca, Bayern are poorly run and only marginally better than the complete shit show that is United now or Milan from earlier this decade.

:lol::lol:

The more we've become prisoners to the old boys/star club at Barca, the more meme-worthy we're becoming in Europe. Only second to QSG right now.

abbbs97

No extra time and straight into penalties is awful imo. It makes the weaker teams park the bus as much as they can. Uruguay had so many chances but are now going to probably lose on penalties against Peru.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Lol Suarez can't even score from a penalty spot and people expecred to win the CL with this guy as our starting CF.

abbbs97

yep. Uruguay, the superior team, are out. Like I said, this straight into penalties with no extra team always benefits the underdogs.

Chainsaw

Killahead
So Chile on their way to the third consecutive CA win from the penalty shoot-out, if they meet Argentina in the final.

Home of Barca Fans