Copa America 2019

raki

Yep, likes of Matip, Milner, Henderson, Shaquiri and Origi would piss on all of them.

To be fair, I'm quite sick of these overpaid divas, for the neutrals it must be breath of fresh air to see teams like Liverpool school them with normal hard working and down to earth players who don't have anything special about them.

I look to your avatar and i laughed.

Messi a diva. ok.

serghei

Chile are probably the most solid unit and the most hardworking team in the competition. I used to think it was down to Sampaoli this cohesion and grit, but it seems more like a locker room thing. Medel, Vidal, Sanchez, Aranguiz, these guys give their best for their country. Respect.

Don't know what happened and how they missed out on the Russia World Cup.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chile are probably the most solid unit and the most hardworking team in the competition. I used to think it was down to Sampaoli this cohesion and grit, but it seems more like a locker room thing. Medel, Vidal, Sanchez, Aranguiz, these guys give their best for their country. Respect.

Love that about them too. They played possession based football as well. One of the most exciting teams I watched in last decade.

Pedro

La Masia
Tension in the air all over Brazil, they don't want another loss in a tournament semi-final like the 7-0 humiliation in the 2014 World Cup against Germany.

Givenchy

so frustating.. early days but Argentina actually manage to get near Brazils penalty area and Messi is miles behind the play

Home of Barca Fans