Copa America 2019

Total-Football

everyone looks like a clown in the squad, even scaloni and samuel.. only leo and aguero look like they have played football before.

xXKonan

Funny thing is this was probably the best Argentina has played in ages.

Should have had a Pen or two and just stupid mistakes and subs ruined the flow of the game for them.

eaman

I really thought Brazil would have played better and really caused Argentina problems. Its worse they went out to a shit team. Should never have been held in Brazil. The attendances were terrible and the pitches worse. Disgraceful organisation. Hope peru win but if Brazil do I'd be happy for alves who was brilliant tonight and Arthur. One of the biggest mistakes in Barcas history letting alves go

EdmondDantes

Argentina played well.

Dani Alves was a monster but got lucky not getting sent off after pulling Messi's shirt in the second half. He was on a yellow.

Best game of the Copa so far.

abbbs97

Pretty obvious the refs wanted Brazil to win. I dislike this Brazil team apart from Arthur and Alves so I hope Chile/Peru beat them in the final, however unlikely it is.

EdmondDantes

I could never root for Chile after the years and years of abuse their pundits, fans and even players continue to give Messi after winning those two Copas against Argentina. Their favourite 'meme' is the one with Messi crying after the game. No thanks.

And it wasn't as if Chile beat Argentina fair and square. They were both goalless draws and decided on penalties.

JerseyAddict

For the truth sake for years there was no reason for any european to cheer for some SA team except like Messi-fans or NeyNey-fans etc.

The times of 1994 1998 or 2002 Brazil or 1986 1990 Argentina are a distant memory.

Evwn 2014 Argentina was not close enogh to them with gamestyle. Just the final they reached.

European teams are by far better from 2006 onwards.

This is a harsh truth but it is THE truth.

xXKonan

Chile are currently losing to Peru 2-0 so far.

Chile's keeper had a horrible blunder for that second goal.

xXKonan

Peru vs Brazil in the Final now.

Chile couldn't cope with Peru during the first half as they scored two goals. Chile threw everything at Peru in the second half but it wasn't enough and they conceded a third goal at the end.

abiabi

For the truth sake for years there was no reason for any european to cheer for some SA team except like Messi-fans or NeyNey-fans etc.

The times of 1994 1998 or 2002 Brazil or 1986 1990 Argentina are a distant memory.

Evwn 2014 Argentina was not close enogh to them with gamestyle. Just the final they reached.

European teams are by far better from 2006 onwards.

This is a harsh truth but it is THE truth.

Why are you comparing a fucking continent to two countries though?

Which country is better beside France? Germany has been kicked out in group stage and Spain has been embarassed by Russia and group stage the WC before. POrtugal lost to Uruguay

Analise countries individually, your analysis is stupid. Brazil has elite players in basically every position

Home of Barca Fans