Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Bolivia rely heavily on the high altitude in La Paz and are dubbed as Home Merchants.

I just meant that if the USA ties vs Bolivia, then that is a really bad result for the USA (not that I think that the USA will buckle under pressure)
Yeah I know that about Bolivia. I misunderstood what you meant but now I get it. You meant Bolivia are so bad away that it would be bad if the USA fucked it up. It's just the way you wrote it it was like you were talking positively from Bolivia's POV than negatively from USA's.

If you had written 'Bolivia are generally much worse away, so a draw would be disaster for USA' I'd have understood better.

Maradona37

'I would be shocked if USA even ties the game.'

I interpreted that as you saying USA would fuck it up, rather than you'd be amazed if they didn't win lol :ROFLMAO: My pessimistic nature I guess.

soul24rage

'I would be shocked if USA even ties the game.'

I interpreted that as you saying USA would fuck it up, rather than you'd be amazed if they didn't win lol :ROFLMAO: My pessimistic nature I guess.
Yeah I worded that incorrectly.

This is what happens when today has not been a good day of football (Barca B team didn't get promotion)

Maradona37

Yeah I worded that incorrectly.

This is what happens when today has not been a good day of football (Barca B team didn't get promotion)
Yeah, it was the way it was worded. It's all good though.

I didn't know that about Barca B. That sucks. I don't support Barca but I believe Pep's Barca team is the greatest club side ever and the pinnacle of beautiful football. I do prefer Barca to RM, tbh.

Maradona37

Which team you support?
It's a long story, but none.

I supported Rangers for years but eventually all the bigotry and sectarianism (not sure if you are aware of the religious 'debate' in the West of Scotland) put me right off. As a kid I loved the club but as I grew up I realised I am diametrically opposed to its beliefs in religion and politics. So I could no longer support them without feeling like a hypocrite.

Nowadays I support noone as it would be weird to just pick a club as an adult. I have teams I like (Barca, Dortmund, Southampton, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, Japan for example) but I don't support them. I also have teams I despise - my most hated team is Man United, and I watch all their games supporting the opposition :ROFLMAO: Bit sad but I have always hated them and love seeing them lose. I also want the worst for whoever Ronaldo plays for, and we'd never hear the end of it if England won something, so like them to lose too. I don't hate the Scottish NT but a lot of our fans are deluded mugs so I don't care if they get beat.

Maradona37

Not sure I will be able to stay awake for these, but Colombia-Paraguay looks a good game on paper - always liked both teams.

I am gonna say 2-1 Colombia and 2-0 Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans