Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

No way will I be able to stay awake til 4 am when the game finishes - unless I get a second wind. My eyes were shutting half an hour ago, though to be fair I was watching England.

Maradona37

Fell asleep and missed them - well done to Canada. Think I predicted 1-1 there. I am still annoyed I keep missing these games but there isn't much I can do as my sleep pattern is set to be awake fair early and asleep by about 11pm or midnight at the moment.

How did Argentina play? Seen it was a winner near the end. A few people on here talking about Messi taking bad tackles too. Was it just one of those horrible group stage games where they had to get over the line? And where the opposition make things difficult with fouls etc?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fell asleep and missed them - well done to Canada. Think I predicted 1-1 there. I am still annoyed I keep missing these games but there isn't much I can do as my sleep pattern is set to be awake fair early and asleep by about 11pm or midnight at the moment.

How did Argentina play? Seen it was a winner near the end. A few people on here talking about Messi taking bad tackles too. Was it just one of those horrible group stage games where they had to get over the line? And where the opposition make things difficult with fouls etc?

only the chief knows @soul24rage

Home of Barca Fans