Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ini4ever

i like this draw, i always like bilbao and getafe, because of messi :lol:
we'll probably witness another one of maradona's style goals by messi in those matches :p
he always dribble them easily :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am reading rumors that if we manage to get past Bilbao, we will face Atletico (provided that they beat Celta Vigo) in the semi-finals? Is that true or do we have a draw again?

It is going to be tough for us, having to play against Bilbao three times in a row. I hope we avenge for our Spanish Super Cup loss.

Last edited:

FC B

Imo it is better to face ATM over two legs rather than a single match like the final !

barcafan161

I am reading rumors that if we manage to get past Bilbao, we will face Atletico (provided that they beat Celta Vigo) in the semi-finals? Is that true or do we have a draw again?

It is going to be tough for us, having to play against Bilbao three times in a row. I hope we avenge for our Spanish Super Cup loss.

Swear there's another draw

serghei

I think there is another draw for the SF.

That being said, playing Atletico in two games rather than one is better I think.

I like the draw. Good opponent, but one that does know how to play the proper way. Not to worried about that 4-0. It was preseason and pretty much our bench line-up. This time will be different.

StarLord

A run of nasty games before the Big One against Arsenal. I have a bad feeling that we will draw Atletico in the semis, provided we get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans