Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcadub

Guidettis scored an absolute beautiful goal to put Celta 2-1 up.

Both Real and Atletico out of the Copa..... Jesus we better not fuck it all up in this second half.

worst draw for us would be sevilla over two legs with celta looming in the final.

Would much rather have it the opposite way. Also, revenge for 2010 !

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What's happening with Atletico? Didn't watch the game. Is their luck finally starting to fail them?

Wish we had long-range shooter like this... as ever-present danger to opponent's GKs... we are utterly toothless and harmless outside 20 m ...

Kerrybai

What's happening with Atletico? Didn't watch the game. Is their luck finally starting to fail them?

Strange game, they coneded 2 headers. I imagine its an anomaly... having said that I don't think they are strong enough up front to pose a realistic title challenge in May.

Alik

Wish we had long-range shooter like this... as ever-present danger to opponent's GKs... we are utterly toothless and harmless outside 20 m ...

Rakitic has got a good long shot. Suarez is not bad either.

Still, it's hard to score from that distance.

I think Alves is the only one that can actualy threathen from 30 m ... but his precision detteriorated greatly since 2009... Rakitić and Suki can shoot but... it's just not that speed of the ball... I read somewhere that we haven't scored outside 25 m for several years already...

raskolnikov

But thats also due to our 'pass it into the goal' type football. Anyone takes a 30 metre shot gets burning eyes from all payers and doesnt dare do it again for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans