Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

wisconsincule

Fc barcelona is the team that bitches the most about injuries .. we have been repeatedly trashed by teams missing their best players.. this is part of our new dna now.. participating in this fabrication of excuses.

Ah yes. It is completely irrelevant that 3 of our best players are out injured. The team has very little depth so these injuries are going to be amplified. I don’t see any excuses. These are simple facts.

Porque

16777821569045.jpg

16777802445554.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
I am here. Leggo Barca. Could close the game on a draw. Maybe Araujo header goal from setpiece?

serghei

Christensen injured but on the bench?

Hmm.

It's probably a minor injury or discomfort of some sort. It's not that odd. Can't risk our main players for this game because there is a lot of La Liga to still be played beyond this match.

gregorrin10

I can't see us winning without Christensen, Pedri, Dembele and Lewa. Hopefully we can get a draw.

Honestly a one goal defeat is probably the best case scenario...more likely it's a two goal one...2-0, 3-1. Not sure if we'll even be able to score with this dry midfield and attack though. 3-0 would be tie over. Just hoping we hold our own and not get humiliated...basically the only record we still have from the modern era, not being humiliated and lose by 3 or 4 goals in a Clasico, here's to hoping we keep it. I'm guessing Madrid will be on it and will want to win as much as possible, since they don't have a big Clasico humiliation yet...only been on the receiving end of those in recent years.

Porque

Atleast Uncle Lotti went for that old as shit midfield duo backed by Cama.

We're both basically playing the same lineup structure with the midfields out wide, only big difference is that there forward duo (Benz-Vini) is absolute quality.

So there's possibilities if we can keep compact in the midfield, but everything I seen of Frenkie, Busi, Kessie together (which is admittedly a small sample) suggests that they will be as far apart as world peace right now.

Home of Barca Fans