Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

fergus90

Madrid get overrated on here because of their comebacks last season. This season they aren’t good.

Pedri, Dembouz and Lewa back for second leg and we are winning 3-0.

Birdy

Gato has made the best predictions here.

RM going unbeaten back in October.
the 5-0 now

What's next?

mdenci

Boring game, which works in our favor.

How was this a boring game?
Real pressing us like crazy, our players clear the ball in panic only to calm the play down later in the game, all of our players behind the ball, Real going from one side to the other trying to find an opening... Lots of things were happening on the pitch if you know how to watch the game - lots of tactical changes, side switching, small conflicts, good dribbles (almost everybody except Raphinha, that guy could not dribble pass my three year old), Fati blocking Kessie :facepalm: ... They've had 11 corners vs. ours 2... I admit it, there was only one goal, 2 shots on target total (both from us) and Real's 13 missed shots.

I get it if you mean that we aren't used to being the team without the ball, but we put on an excellent defensive show tonight. All in all, should have been a goalless draw, but we'll take what we can get. Hopefully, Pedri will be back and match fit for the next match so we can expect something else from us.

behindbrowneyes

An ugly win is still a win. Never imagined that a win was possible without Pedri and Dembele, but own goal did show up and did the job.

Kul_z

Wow. We won, but the difference in quality is outrageous. Our back line and fdj are solid as fuck. Put bilbao front line in our line up and we are cooking. Thats how bad in attack we are

Home of Barca Fans