Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

I hope atleti beat Rm altogether.We will have been drawing a lot with them and maybe this time we draw like in the supercopa last year,1-1 on their home and 0-0 on ours and go on due to away goals.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Not a very good start to the New Year for RM 3 losses from 3 games. Not that i am complaining :neymar:
Bale is Wasteful as Usual. Mr Swan how you cannot see this..

BarcaGirl

Atleti is awesome. Too bad we're most probably going to get our asses kicked by them 3 times this month lol

serghei

Atletico just operates on a completely different ambition level than the rest of the teams in La Liga. They were the best spanish team last year, and probably will be the best this year if they keep playing with so much ambition. They beat Real comfortably with almost the 2nd team.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What a fantastic fucking day. Corrupt heads are rolling at Barca and RM lose 2-0 for a second consecutive loss. Although, they don't look to be playing much worse than they were before, it just shows that they aren't as 'unstoppable' as we thought.

I said a while back one of the reasons that Real were kept on winning was because they barely met any good team on their run. Then this Morten and Maxy Madridistas came and said I am talking rubbish and I got an infraction from Flavia for calling them 10 years olds! :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Atleti is awesome. Too bad we're most probably going to get our asses kicked by them 3 times this month lol

:lol: true that. Atletico have beaten them three times in this season only :worthy:. They also have a fixture against them on Calderon, so it might become 4 or even 5 with the cup.

zanela

Torres(terrible signing!) and Bale(technically bereft) diminishing the quality of the league. The latter should return to wales for Brainswan's sake, and the former retire.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Torres looks like someone who needs a full size leg up his butt to get recharged. Geezus, what the hell happened to this guy??!

F

Flavia

Simeone. What a legend. Not too long ago, Atletico would lose every game to rm. Look at them now. That's what a good coach can do. Too bad we don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans