Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Beating a dead horse but finals are finals though, past results wo'n mean much, neither will form imo. Same in the classico's for example.

This, Bilbao will bring their A game in hopes of salvaging their season with a Copa win.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

De Marcos will miss the final due to sanction. A significant miss for them.

Think we match up better with Athletic than Espanyol.

No doubt. Espanyol would be extremely motivated to defeat us in a possible final.

Although I argued earlier in this very thread that Athletic Bilbao would be a more dangerous opponent for us due to their players individual quality I have to say that this does not mean that they will be a more difficult opponent as a team.

We are definitely big favorites. An injury to the 34 year old Aduritz and Athletic would be in big trouble.

I

instinct

Footage from the players in the locker room after the game:

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OQB1WgeIPED[/VINE]

L

linetty

I think we will win big.

Oh my god.... But we are playing good in the lime kit tho
Still thinking of Tequilla Sunrise eh? This year's kits are all "lucky". I find the green lime kit very cool.

Barcadub

Bilbao were in the top half of the draw so they would be seen as the home team? Am I mistaken on how this works?

Anyway Real Madrid seem to have an excuse about the stadium. If their second team make the play offs in there league. they usually play the home fixture in the Bernabeu and one of the dates for this game is May 30th so the stadium would not be available for the CDR final.

They may not even be playing on the date but if it's a possibility then you bet the stadium won't be used for the final

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to Cadena SER, Real Madrid will tell RFEF to get lost and will not let them use Abu Dhabi. So it will be either Mestalla (Valencia) or La Cartuja (Sevilla).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans