Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Ridiculous that he even has a say in the matter, however it will be most likely be in Valencia or Sevilla, 'to avoid those anarchic bastards running riot'...

Leo_Messi

can we do that ? lol

Yes, if all 3 parties agree on Camp Nou hosting the final.

Ridiculous that he even has a say in the matter, however it will be most likely be in Valencia or Sevilla, 'to avoid those anarchic bastards running riot'...

Of course as Pérez is the president of RM. RM are not obligated to host the Copa del Rey final. I recall that RM and Atlético wanted to play at the Camp Nou (or at least there were such rumors) and we know how that ended.

I don't think that Bartomeu would allow RM and for instance Espanyol to play a CdR final at the Camp Nou.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Yes, if all 3 parties agree on Camp Nou hosting the final.

Of course as Pérez is the president of RM. RM are not obligated to host the Copa del Rey final. I recall that RM and Atlético wanted to play at the Camp Nou (or at least there were such rumors) and we know how that ended.

I don't think that Bartomeu would allow RM and for instance Espanyol to play a CdR final at the Camp Nou.

Oh Yea the 2013 final was played at the Bernabeu.......sigh football politics. At final at home would be nice still

Kerrybai

In this case it doesnt matter much, at least it should not. Would be better if there was a Wembley type stadium.

Nah I don't think so, moving the games around the country is great. A lot of English fans preferred when the England team did just that.

F

Flavia

@mundodeportivo 11 minHá 11 minutos
AVANCE: Sin acuerdo entre Athletic, Barça y RFEF para la sede de la final. Decidirá la junta de la Federación

No deal for the stadium. Rfef to decided. The options are Mestalla, Villamarin, Camp Nou and San Mamés. bernaleo was discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans