Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raki

Bilbao will begin strong with high pressure. We must not commit silly mistakes and the MSN will take care of the rest.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
ESPN2 for a cup final? WTF?

Yeah, looks like Bein is showing the French Cup instead :(

Today they have (or had?) a show titled "Stars of Copa America: Lavezzi & Neymar" though, so that's something :lol:

Last edited:

barcanuck

ESPN2 for a cup final? WTF?

Yeah, looks like Bein is showing the French Cup instead :(

Today they have (or had?) a show titled "Stars of Copa America: Lavezzi & Neymar" though, so that's something :lol:

Yeah choked at BEin! Such a sellout. Not even a replay after, guess they couldn't afford the rights.

SKS-

Match day!

Need to be able to handle the early (expected) press by Bilbao. We must be patient and hit them fast when the opportunity presents itself.

Lets do this! :barcascarf::barcascarf:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Official: Luis Suarez, who had thigh discomfort, has been given the medical green light and is available for the game tonight

Official: All 23 first team players are called up for the cup final against Athletic tonight

raskolnikov

Great news, lets win this game to win a double. It would only be our third double in the last 56 years and set up the cl final as a treble winning match for either.

I'm hoping for a comfortable 2-0 victory and a major confidence booster for next week:worthy:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope Vermaelen and Douglas gets their chance as a sub in the 85th minute if we're winning 2-0.

I wouldn't mind Vermaelen even starting; but Douglas ? Not even at min 93, this is a FINAL, no room for this kind of trolling like we did against Depor (we all saw how that went).

Frodo_FCB

Nice front page by MD

CGPI42nWQAAlMX9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans