Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younes Lamrani

Kinda wish the anthem will get booed. Anthems have little to no place in football and aren't a big deal either way, racism is a much graver concern but sports executives don't seem to see it this way

Nah actually that's gonna be a big problem because as we heard , Both barca and Bilbao fans shall be punished if they booed the Spanish anthem at the start of the match :messi:

Nah actually that's gonna be a big problem because as we heard , Both barca and Bilbao fans shall be punished if they booed the Spanish anthem at the start of the match :messi:

yea i know, that's the point. Let the anthems get booed. I don't give a crap what joke punishment both clubs would get. It will only pressure the league and federation to take other problems as seriously as this one

Faceless

No more faces at night
That's an army of Basques..

Can't watch the Spanish cup here. Seems to be overtaken by the English FA and some other American sport replay schmuck.

Younes Lamrani

I have Eurosport 1,2 and some other sport canals, but they are showing something else.... Really mad actually. Going to clean my computer up, maybe that helps something :lol:

The speed of connection have no relation to the space of the comptuer , mostly that wouldnt help you but i wish you all the best Tho

Frodo_FCB

Don't know what you guys think, but imo it's a shame that there will be much more Athletic fans in a cub final that is held in BARCELONA. Camp nou will become San mames today..

F

Flavia

4 hours to go. I think it'll be a very hard match. Hopefully MSN will be on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans