Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

PhilS

Malcom starting weakens the team a whole bunch, since he has shown close to nothing at all in his previous starts. He has been occasionally OK as a sub.

No Messi, no Dembele, will this produce no goals? With Semedo and Malcom on the field at the same time, just advancing the ball into the offensive end might not go well. Look for RM to press those two.

I just hope Barca is not too far behind when Messi comes on as a sub.

Joan

Think right side could look good defensively. Malcom also tends to work a lot when given a chance and Semedo's defending is usually decent.

Donatello

lol that Vinicius kid is going to get a dose of a reality today. He'll be back in Brazil walking the streets with Gabriel Jesus in no time, dawg.

Lol, He is 18, give that kid a break.

Same goes for Malcom as well. I hope no one goes rumbling on him based on his performance today.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Usually when the pre-game comments about the lineup are positive, we get wrecked.

The only league game in which Malcom started this season, we also got wrecked.

3-1 for Madrid IMO.

:lucho:

serghei

I smell a draw with goals. Something like a 2-2. We need Suarez in a great day to win this. The attacking threat from Coutinho and Malcom can't be compared with what Messi and Dembele can produce.

Leo_98cro

If Messi comes in as a sub i will be pissed. If he is 100% he should have played and if he isnt then dont play him at all ffs

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Usually when the pre-game comments about the lineup are positive, we get wrecked.

The only league game in which Malcom started this season, we also got wrecked.

3-1 for Madrid IMO.

:lucho:

All I see are people that are pleasantly surprised with this lineup. But I think most are here getting used to your bullshit.

Ursegor

World Champion
Benzema is in good form and he does well in Clasicos anyway so expect a very busy Pique thread post match.

serghei

Benzema is in good form and he does well in Clasicos anyway so expect a very busy Pique thread post match.

So is Suarez. It's a pretty even match, compared with the first Clasico. Worrying is that usually when Madrid are considered outsiders by many people, they somehow win. They are very good at coming up motivated on big occasions when people count them out.

Donatello

Tbh, both squad should be considered equivalent to each other.

Real doesn't have Ronaldo, we don't have Messi. We don't have Dembele, they don't have Bale. Whatever happens, happens because of the squad strength, let's see who has better.

Ursegor

World Champion
2/3s of our attack is missing, Malcom is a player with almost no minutes, Coutinho is sulking and Madrid's form curve is rising, they'll also want to make the 1-5 forgotten. I see no positive outcome here for Barca but I'm glad for others that the positivity of Roberto not starting outweighs everything else. :)

If Madrid don't get a result here, at worst 2-2, they should dissolve the club.

Devils

You guys worry too much lol.

This is the same Madrid that got stuffed by CSKA, Sociedad, Villareal and beaten by Leganes (at home) over the past few weeks.

Solari was basically begging Messi to take it easy on him at his presser yesterday ffs.

We're gonna smash these bums. And we're gonna smash them even harder in the second leg once we have Dembouz and Messi back 100%.

LMTR14

they really put chinese symbols on the shirts. that is the fucking stupidest thing I've seen in my life. fucking disgusting

Home of Barca Fans