Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Love this idea with Chinese New Year.

Glad that it's Semedo who's starting.

I saw some Catalan journalists complaining about it :lol:

This is a pretty neat way to market yourself to the Chinese audience and a respectful way of doing so and they have issues with that as well.

DonAK

Too bad about this though. Thought it was pretty cool.

[tw]1093222148880191488[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

This is a pretty neat way to market yourself to the Chinese audience and a respectful way of doing so and they have issues with that as well.

Really? What kind of issues they have with it?

We literally stole/copied the idea from Valencia. Nevertheless it is a nice gesture.

DonAK

Really? What kind of issues they have with it?

We literally stole/copied the idea from Valencia. Nevertheless it is a nice gesture.

Something about selling out your identity and culture or something like that. Some of these idiots cannot cope with the fact that Barca have fans from all over the World and we have Japanese and Americans sponsoring us and keeping us competitive.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Too bad about this though. Thought it was pretty cool.

[tw]1093222148880191488[/tw]

Really? RFEF fucking sucks. Why didn't they have any issues with Valencia doing the same when they played against us last Saturday?

I am telling you, sometimes Spain really ticks me off.

serghei

Unfortunate that we're playing Madrid on Camp Nou the 2nd time this season with Messi and Dembele missing. Basically our 2 best dribblers.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I really wonder who EV will start at RB against Lyon. Would be extremely refreshing to see him digress from his comfortable lineup and play Semedo/Dembele and not Roberto/Coutinho

Joan

Many people made such a big deal out of nothing :lol: it's almost fun

Loved the subtlety of the idea.

El Gato

Villarato!
I really wonder who EV will start at RB against Lyon. Would be extremely refreshing to see him digress from his comfortable lineup and play Semedo/Dembele and not Roberto/Coutinho

When was the last time Coutinho played on the right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Something about selling out your identity and culture or something like that. Some of these idiots cannot cope with the fact that Barca have fans from all over the World.

Well, those Catalan journalists better wake up and smell the coffee, if they want us to continue to grow and compete with the other big clubs we've got to explore new markets and become more internationalized.

Some Catalans and their peanut-size mindset.

FCBfan22

I hope that if Ramos gets a bit to trigger happy with the tackles, Ernie subs Vidal in ASAP. Vidal is Ramos' kryptonite.

Home of Barca Fans