Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

Absolutley brilliant game tonight. Neville may make a few phone calls to scotland for some help. On a side note at times i kinda wish our strikers were a bit more selfish at times. I know we were winning 5 0 but did suarez really have to try find neymar when he had a clear chance at goal a few minutes before he got his hatrick

Horatio

You're welcome
So much pressure from the team today. Wish they would play more like that. More ball for Barca = more fun.

serghei

We just got ourselves a 1 match vacation to clear out the busy schedule. Perfect game. The quickness with which we got the ball back allowed us to try risky passes. Not always successful, but when they clicked, oh my that was special.

Knowing Messi though, he'll want to play in the return leg as well. Hoping he'll sit out that one.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a game!

The only draw back: Neville will probably be fired. I wish he could have stayed longer with Valencia. ;)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What a game!

The only draw back: Neville will probably be fired. I wish he could have stayed longer with Valencia. ;)

Told you :D

Haha, but more seriously, even in my craziest dreams I didn't imagine such a large score today, insane !

Neimax

Good win and good performance. Now Lucho can rest all our key players, which is awesome as the team plays every three days for a month now, and this rhythm will continue until March so this could have been a key match for the way to another possible treble.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The only bad thing about this is that we probably will only equal the record of most consecutive games without a loss and not surpass it as I can see us losing at the Mestella next week with our B team.

MasChe

take all those Barca B boys on holiday trip to Valencia!!!

Give chance to Kaptoum, Samper, Camara, even Carles Aleñá, Lee, Paik

Hell lets destroy them in Valencia as well bring on Gumbau and Douglas

NO MERCY :gumbau: :douglas:

(Munir goes without saying of course, #CopadelMunir)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans