Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

The Balon d'Or winning Suarez, right?

446.gif

If Messi or Neymar win copa america...

raki

‏@GaryLineker 34 min

Just saw that Barca beat Valencia 7-0. It's so much easier on the telly.

beogatts

loved this match. so humiliating. this is wat we all wanna c in any semi final match.

The Balon d'Or winning Suarez, right?
top 3 yes, but to win depends on his performance.

i really dont want neville to stay more with valencia, this was disaster, i respect valencia more than atletico and real, valencia is something special, they do not deserve this.
agreed with this. kind of bad to let exEpl player to coach valencia who's been our best rival.

Last edited:

barcanuck

This game was the big FU to all of you who criticised us taking the foot off the pedal vs Atletico. With 10 men Valencia we closed the tie in one leg and Munir and Bartra can trot around in the second leg!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This game was the big FU to all of you who criticised us taking the foot off the pedal vs Atletico. With 10 men Valencia we closed the tie in one leg and Munir and Bartra can trot around in the second leg!

Hope Munir can score at the Mestalla to keep Copa del Haddadi going.

Ken_rosseneri

I hope we play Celta Vigo in the final of Copa Del Rey.. We asked for Nolito but they denied US... Get Celta Vigo in the final and destroy them....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho:

"After the number of games we’ve played recently, to see the team respond with fluidity and confidence is deserving of congratulations.”

"We have a very important objective — to continue conquering titles and providing enjoyment to the fans."

"We will go to Valencia with the same seriousness as any other game because, with the prestige of our club, the only aim is to win at Mestalla."

"I think it is unfair to talk about just one player because all 14 who played were superb. They were all good. The forwards were extremely effective and the midfielders found all the space they needed. We didn’t give [Valencia] any chance.”

"We played much better and we found the rhythm we needed and that let us create more chances. It's a great day for us. All the Barça fans enjoyed it a lot."

"We have some one-of-a-kind players, that’s evident. And there are still a lot of things left to conquer."

SKS-

Sensational performance, this game in a vacuum epitomizes Luis Enrique's Barca, that is, unpredictability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans