Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Literally didn't throw any shade lmao. Said things very much in line with Ronaldo's public image. Everyone knows that about Ronaldo. Also Bale likes Ronaldo and never had issues with him.

People looking for drama and gossip when there's none really. Ronaldo is what he projects himself as. Doesn't mask his demons under the guise of paid PR like certain players do.

Rory

Literally didn't throw any shade lmao. Said things very much in line with Ronaldo's public image. Everyone knows that about Ronaldo. Also Bale likes Ronaldo and never had issues with him.

People looking for drama and gossip when there's none really. Ronaldo is what he projects himself as. Doesn't mask his demons under the guise of paid PR like certain players do.
doesn't need to pay for it when he has you

Messigician

And they laughed at him when he said this... did you forget who he is?

🇵🇹 Cristiano Ronaldo at Al-Nassr.
🇫🇷 Karim Benzema at Al-Ittihad.
🇫🇷 N'Golo Kanté at Al-Ittihad.
🇲🇦 Hakim Ziyech at Al-Nassr.
🇸🇳 Édouard Mendy at Al-Ahli.
🇸🇳 Kalidou Koulibaly at Al-Hilal.

" I'm happy here, I want to stay here, I will stay here. In my opinion, if they continue to do the job they want to do here for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be one of the top five leagues in the world." Cristiano Ronaldo had said

Would you watch the Saudi league with these reinforcements? 😳🇸🇦

I'm happy here, I want to stay here, I will stay here. In my opinion, if they continue to do the job they want to do here for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be one of the top five leagues in the world."

Slevinn

Lmao, no. Have you ever watched a game from that league? I have and it’s a complete joke compared to European football.
A couple of meh semi retired players won’t do anything at all.

Horatio

You're welcome
And they laughed at him when he said this... did you forget who he is?

" I'm happy here, I want to stay here, I will stay here. In my opinion, if they continue to do the job they want to do here for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be one of the top five leagues in the world." Cristiano Ronaldo had said

I'm happy here, I want to stay here, I will stay here. In my opinion, if they continue to do the job they want to do here for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be one of the top five leagues in the world."
lay off the weed bro.

Btw Ziyech ain’t happening. Worn out knee.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His team got piped 5-0 by Celta Vigo who were playing with a few B team players.
Man then got emotional after the game and tried to explain how European football have fallen off and that the Saudi Pro League is much better than the MLS, wonder why the man would mention that league all of a sudden :mou:

These last 18 months have been absolutely brutal for this guy. Looking like he might have gotten shafted by the Saudis too with what they're offering other players now. If he was going there now he could probably demand at least 20-30% more and get it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans