Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

His team got piped 5-0 by Celta Vigo who were playing with a few B team players.
Man then got emotional after the game and tried to explain how European football have fallen off and that the Saudi Pro League is much better than the MLS, wonder why the man would mention that league all of a sudden :mou:

These last 18 months have been absolutely brutal for this guy. Looking like he might have gotten shafted by the Saudis too with what they're offering other players now. If he was going there now he could probably demand at least 20-30% more and get it easily.

Give us the full link and statements ya lazy bastard!

Messigician

His team got piped 5-0 by Celta Vigo who were playing with a few B team players.
Man then got emotional after the game and tried to explain how European football have fallen off and that the Saudi Pro League is much better than the MLS, wonder why the man would mention that league all of a sudden :mou:

These last 18 months have been absolutely brutal for this guy. Looking like he might have gotten shafted by the Saudis too with what they're offering other players now. If he was going there now he could probably demand at least 20-30% more and get it easily.

Rory

Honestly feel sorry for the guy. Messi winning the world cup is going to torture him for the rest of his life. He also definitely hasn't retired from Portugal yet in the hopes they carry him to another Euros win. All so he can claim 2 Euros is better than a world cup lol

Messigician

Cristiano Ronaldo: 🗣️ "I'm 100% sure I won't return to any European club. I'm 38-years old. European football has lost a lot of quality. The only valid one and still doing good is the (English) Premier League. They're way ahead of all the other leagues.

“In one year, more & more top players will come to Saudi. In a year Saudi will overtake the Turkish and Dutch league.

“My decision to join Saudi clubs was 100% crucial to bringing in new top players. It’s a fact when I joined Juventus, Serie A was dead and then after I signed… it was revived. Wherever Cristiano goes he generates higher interest.

“I opened the way... and now all the best players are coming here."

Temptation

Cristiano Ronaldo: 🗣️ "I'm 100% sure I won't return to any European club. I'm 38-years old. European football has lost a lot of quality. The only valid one and still doing good is the (English) Premier League. They're way ahead of all the other leagues.

“In one year, more & more top players will come to Saudi. In a year Saudi will overtake the Turkish and Dutch league.

“My decision to join Saudi clubs was 100% crucial to bringing in new top players. It’s a fact when I joined Juventus, Serie A was dead and then after I signed… it was revived. Wherever Cristiano goes he generates higher interest.

“I opened the way... and now all the best players are coming here."

Well he isn't wrong. Most of it is true.

L3v1s

So humble. The main reason why he's less liked than the little fellar imo.

How is the Saudi league gonna overtake Eredivisie?:ROFLMAO: I bet even NEC Nijmegen could put 3 past most of those teams if they were serious. Plus, besides the domestic competition, the Asian Champions League will never hold the same weight as the European one, which is another problem.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Saudis massive no-tax offers with their state getting involved is what made it all easy. Doubt most players give a damn about CR7 being there or not, although I suppose for some players they can use him as an excuse or a way to justify their moves.

"If a superstar like Ronaldo can go there then why criticize me for doing the same?". This obviously goes for the players who don't want to be honest about the reasons they go there, but surprisingly from what I have seen quite a few of those players have pretty much admit they couldn't turn down the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans