Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

So nice of him to say this after allowing friends and family to publicly mock him all these years. Factos!!!

KingLeo10

Penaldo trying to keep the notion of a "rivalry" alive by claiming there was one for 15 years :lol:

He's thoroughly outclassed in team and individual achievements. And general aesthetic and genius of play, for the overwhelming majority of football legends, current media and the like :lol:

Temptation

After 15 years finally it's over guys! @KingLeo10 @Temptation

Meh. So tired of these 2 now. Can't wait to see them disappear into oblivion. Both of them are overrated and didn't deserve as much as they got. They prevented other utterly deserving players from getting their flowers coz of the media hype.

The last 15 years were ruined by this cringeworthy rivalry and player worshipping culture. Most of their actual achievements were due to the collective superteams they played in. Their club career was spent being supported by all time greats in every position catering to their game. Their fanboys need to chill and stop pretending that they carried all their teams. Not even close! Football will always be a team sport.

People always followed the players they liked since forever but supporting a club because of a player is next level degeneracy.

My favourite player ever is an AC Milan legend. That never made Milan my favourite Italian club let alone favourite club in the world.

The most overrated rivalry ever and a toxic influence in Football Fandom.

2000-2010 era was much more fun.

Horatio

You're welcome
Meh. So tired of these 2 now. Can't wait to see them disappear into oblivion. Both of them are overrated and didn't deserve as much as they got. They prevented other utterly deserving players from getting their flowers coz of the media hype.

The last 15 years were ruined by this cringeworthy rivalry and player worshipping culture. Most of their actual achievements were due to the collective superteams they played in. Their club career was spent being supported by all time greats in every position catering to their game. Their fanboys need to chill and stop pretending that they carried all their teams. Not even close! Football will always be a team sport.

People always followed the players they liked since forever but supporting a club because of a player is next level degeneracy.

My favourite player ever is an AC Milan legend. That never made Milan my favourite Italian club let alone favourite club in the world.

The most overrated rivalry ever and a toxic influence in Football Fandom.

2000-2010 era was much more fun.
cope

Temptation

That statement really hit a nerve with the retard, innit? :lol:

It's blatantly obvious that the guy wanted to support RM in the past but turned into a "Barca fan" coz of Messi. Then had a brief stint as a Paris fan and now he's following the McDonald's League. :lol:

Let's not forget that this idiot supports Argentina desperately like he's Argentine.

Gotta love it. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Penaldo trying to keep the notion of a "rivalry" alive by claiming there was one for 15 years :lol:

He's thoroughly outclassed in team and individual achievements. And general aesthetic and genius of play, for the overwhelming majority of football legends, current media and the like :lol:

I think you would be right if Ronaldo would have not won the 3 cls in a row+Euro
Imo in the beginning Messi has lead the rivalry, then in the middle Ronaldo, at the end Messi again because of the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans