Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Cristiano Siunaldo with 2 goals! Way better than last match but still makes too many wrong decisions and he has become too slow for through passes. Against big teams this will be a big problem. Best solution is if he accepts the bench role and become a super-sub!

KingLeo10

This bozo padding goals in qualifiers only to serve up 4 goals in 19 KO games in 10 Euro + WC he's been in (with a special of 0 goals and 0 assists in 5 WC KOs) :lol:

Hardy

few years ago I thought it was impossible but at this point I believe he has a serious shot to reach 1000 goals, between saudi league and NT qualifying he will play too many games against bums in the next 2-3 seasons.

KingLeo10

few years ago I thought it was impossible but at this point I believe he has a serious shot to reach 1000 goals, between saudi league and NT qualifying he will play too many games against bums in the next 2-3 seasons.

You know the goals he scores in SA and in those bum qualifiers count the same as Pele's backyard goals right? Pele claimed he had like 1,300 goals when he really has like 700 some :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He definitely want to reach the 1000 goals to end the career as the football king

fergus90

The longevity of this guy is insane. Especially when you see talented players like Hazard not having the discipline to play past 32 and Neymar going to Saudi at 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans