Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona37

Dude you cant statpadding when you score 41 goals since quarterfinal

ofc there will be also goals there which were not important but thats normal if you score so much
The point is plenty were stat-padding, yet that graphic is made to look like he's been miles better than the rest.

Yes he scored plenty of important goals too, never denied that.

Maradona37

'The men I work with were all shocked when I said Ronaldo isn’t attractive today, and all the other women in the office backed me… one guy tried basically peer pressuring us into changing our minds as if he would get the chance to shag him himself if we did 😭'

'I agree with you, he is not attractive'

'Men actually think women just can't resist money and six packs though. I'd rather the real Ronaldo even though he'd give me chlamydia. At least we'd have a laugh.'

'he was attractive for 2004 standards, but definitely not in 2024, they didn’t seem to understand that they all fancy him as fanboys and women don’t really care for him anymore 🤣'

'
As a gay man, he is a walking ick and red flag. He's definitely not attractive.

He's so narcissistic, high maintenance, over preened and just not attractive. His ego would stop anyone getting close to him.'

'
would shag him for his money 🤑😂
That's all he has going for him. But there are enough other rich footballers who are attractive to shag first.

'That photo posted above is the best he’s looked in a while (minus the tiny pants) it’s blurry enough to not notice how he looks more like a waxwork than an actual waxwork…'

'Ronaldo is vile, never got the attraction at all - even a bag over his head wouldn’t sort me out, the creepy looking weasel (Haaland all is forgiven haha). He gives me Tom Cruise vibes, as in he’s in that bracket of people being attracted to him, but the under the surface ick is so palpable.'

All backed up with convos i have had about him with women offline and online

and many many more

Face facts - he has a recessed jaw, serial killer eyes, bad skin, and generally looks goofy and like a creep. Has an awful personality and is an alleged rapist.

Most women do not fancy him, even if you straight guys do have mancrushes on him.

If he was a regular guy walking down the street in madeira you wouldn't look twice at him - especially since he wouldn't have had the money for plastic surgery and dental work. Remember him when he was 17?

Maradona37

I was friends with a guy a while ago who thought Ronaldo was some sort of God. And he was a Man United 'fan' who was generally proved wrong about everything, football and non-football.

I used to laugh at his Ronaldo love and he used to get annoyed.

That's the level of lads who love Ronaldo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Current Ronaldo is nearly 40 and his skin isnt as good as to prime Ronaldo times anymore, that's why he doesnt look as good as before but if you compare the 35+ years old men he would be still in top 5% :cool:

I remember in 2017 i saw a survey where 1000+ women voted, most of them were between 20-30 years old, i dont know the right order anymore but these were the players who were the hottest according to their opinion:

Neymar
Ronaldo
Griezmann
Coutinho
Giroud

Maradona37

It wasn't good when young either - look at photos of him when young - he has acne marks all over his face due to the acne he had as a boy.

Have you noticed that those are all some of the most famous players? If Ronaldo was a regular average player at Como or Leganes, and not one of the most famous players in the world, he wouldn't stand out to anyone.

Money and status are big draws for women, and among footballers he is superior even to them in money and status.

The true test is if women would drool over him if he were a plasterer, I severely doubt it.

The fact is he has insane levels of fame, money and status, and is still very polarising to women. Genuinely handsome men don't get that at that level of fame.

For instance if you asked loads of women if Jensen ackles or brad pitt are attractive, 99 percent would say yes, nobody would say they are ugly.

But with Ronaldo the ratio is A LOT lower, and loads of women actually say he's horrible looking.

Look at henry Cavill, Giroud, Joe Manganiello, Chris Evans or Brad Pitt when young. You can't seriously suggest Ronaldo is in the same stratosphere of looks.

Either way, I am defo out now.

SmilerBam

Serial killer of big CL teams

rB8CLF2yjhyARwJ1AAOGuYdfpg8166.jpg
Stupidvet still on here i presume...

SmilerBam

Current Ronaldo is nearly 40 and his skin isnt as good as to prime Ronaldo times anymore, that's why he doesnt look as good as before but if you compare the 35+ years old men he would be still in top 5% :cool:

I remember in 2017 i saw a survey where 1000+ women voted, most of them were between 20-30 years old, i dont know the right order anymore but these were the players who were the hottest according to their opinion:

Neymar
Ronaldo
Griezmann
Coutinho
Giroud
He is so plastic that he ll be the first proof for aliens civilizations that humans were on here. His body is fabulous ofc, but the face...then again, he is 39, so no shame not looking 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans