Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Serial killer face :lol:
Serial killer of big CL teams

rB8CLF2yjhyARwJ1AAOGuYdfpg8166.jpg

Maradona37

Except in finals ;) . And lol, a lot of those goals were stat-padding if you go back and add context.

Poor in 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018 finals.

And let's not even talk about his international knockout record. Interesting you didn't mention that, Rassvet.

But I know you're just trolling for the laughs.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Both look like 25 🔥🔥💯

View attachment 10782
He looks awful and he definitely doesn't look as young as 25. Too many wrinkles.

He really is one of those guys that straight men project their fantasies onto women with. You wouldn't believe how many women offline and on I have talked to who say men get angry with them when they say Ronaldo is unattractive o_O

He's very much a 'male gaze' example of what women find attractive. Most women are repulsed by him tbh, goofy face and personality.

As for the bird - she looks good but she paid for that face and body. Check her out years ago before she met him. Average on a good day.

Very plastic.

Rassvet

Except in finals ;) . And lol, a lot of those goals were stat-padding if you go back and add context.

And let's not even talk about his international knockout record. Interesting you didn't mention tgat, Rassvet.

nah they weren't stat padding but just pretend I agreed or you'll fill up the next 100 pages of this thread ranting

Maradona37

nah they weren't stat padding but just pretend I agreed or you'll fill up the next 100 pages of this thread ranting
True stuff. Plenty were meaningful goals, but plenty were goals that didn't affect the game - look at most of his goals in the 2014 knockout stage for example. He generally scored when ties were already over. Including the semi-finals and final.

And even when he did score important goals (eg his great run in 2017 knockout stage), he generally played the width of the box and relied on team-mates setting him up.

But, either way, you agreed with me on not idolising wasters like footballers, yet here you are desperate to talk this guy up - the biggest example of celebrity worship in the game.

Good stuff mate, would read again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

And let's not even talk about his international knockout record. Interesting you didn't mention that, Rassvet.

Dude you cant statpadding when you score 41 goals since quarterfinal

ofc there will be also goals there which were not important but thats normal if you score so much

Maradona37

Sorry lads - Ronaldo is definitely as attractive to women as Henry Cavill, Chris Evans, Jensen Ackles, Brad Pitt etc. Women definitely aren't creeped out by the serial killer looking rapist prick.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans