Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

When Real Betis and others give Madrid a better game than Paris and Juve we have to seriously doubt the quality of the Champions League... especially the strength of leagues like Ligue 1 where there is no competition for Paris and even Bayern, the best team Real has faced in the last couple of years which again has no competition in its own league.

No.

When Real Betis and others give Madrid a better game than Paris and Juve we have to seriously doubt the quality of the Champions League... especially the strength of leagues like Ligue 1 where there is no competition for Paris and even Bayern, the best team Real has faced in the last couple of years which again has no competition in its own league.

Reason why the last three times they won the CL they never faced Barca and their toughest opponent was Atletico and why they've won just 2 ligas in the last 10 years.

I've nothing to add.

Morten

Yes.

I’m talking about the away game against Betis 5-3, not when they beat you at the Bernabeu 1-0. You dominated that game. Girona away says hi too.

Again, no.
Somehow implying that the likes of Betis are better than Juve and Bayern is stupid, and you should know better.
Every game lives its own life, and knockout format is very different from league play. You cant question the quality of the teams in the CL, simple as that.

Again, no.
Somehow implying that the likes of Betis are better than Juve and Bayern is stupid, and you should know better.
Every game lives its own life, and knockout format is very different from league play. You cant question the quality of the teams in the CL, simple as that.

No... He's implying the likes of Atletico, Sevilla are far better than the likes of City, Bayern and Juve against RM.

Vilarrubi

Again, no.

I said Paris not Bayern, please don’t twist words. And I then suggested that the German league lacks competition, which is has since Dortmund fell off, that’s why Bayern have been beaten by you and us in the last few years.

Morten

I said Paris not Bayern, please don’t twist words. And I then suggested that the German league lacks competition, which is has since Dortmund fell off, that’s why Bayern have been beaten by you and us in the last few years.

Paris is a bit of a joke, but even they are better than your average la liga side.
Bayern is pretty much always up there, gave both Atletico and us a good fight the last time we met.
Questioning the quality of the tournament were the best teams from the best leagues meet isnt really an option.

Its more that RM is a very strange side, finding it easier to win CLs over league titles, for every other team, league titles are easier to win.

BarcaOG

Banned

what? last year these very same teams beat us 7-0 away on aggregate. be objective mate: winning away at league champions' stadiums is a great feat. when barca beat PSG, juve, City and bayern on the way to the treble in 2015 we all celebrated it and rightly so. to deny that to real just because they are our eternal rivals is petty

Givenchy

ronaldo has been far more decisive in the CL than messi for a few years now. if we agree that the CL is tougher and of higher quality than the WC, this counts for a lot. the CL knockouts weigh very heavily and i fear messi will just continue to fade in this respect...

the CL is nowhere near as tough as a world cup, atleast imo. in club football you have the luxury of bringing in players from any nation, national teams are often lacking players for key positions and have to improvise, look at some of the Argentina players for example, Biglia?CL provides higher quality football though

Barcilliant

I hate this son of a bitch but fuck, you just have to take your hat off to him.

Works his ass off, highly motivated and off late shows up for the big games. He's no spring chicken too but keeps scoring.

Considering his natural talent he has been a HUGE overachiever. Neymar, Ibra and even Suarez have more talent but this guy just never let's up. If these guys had Ronaldos drive they would have won the Balon Dor.

RMU ReBorn

interesting . Waiting to see what Madrid hierarchy and whores like Marta silva is gonna do to save his ass . Mendes is going to have few tough days ahead to keep up the PR work going

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What happened?

Who are we kidding though? He gets caught in his tax fraud, in his **** accusation and all that bull shit! I don't think anything else is bigger than that except fpr murdering somebody!!

Last edited:

Hardy

He'll never decline confirmed

[tw]982369049601552384[/tw]

i also read that he was the fastest player on the pitch with a peak of 33.65 km/h and 40 accelerations at more than 3 m/s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans