Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Juve still to receive an offer for him and the only team I could see him leaving to just signed Messi. So if he really wants to leave, where is he actually going to go? I think this is more about the rumors from last week which said that Allegri plans to bench him quite often this season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not sure how much he loves United , but City could be a destination if the Kane deal falls through (which is looking more likely).

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Had no idea you were his massage therapist sorry Fati. Erm... Kingleo stop that!

hehehe funny :D [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] the short guy who attacks other people then wait until his friends help him out, come back to me when you feel confident enough ;)

Last edited:

KingLeo10

hehehe funny :D [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] the short guy who attacks other people then wait until his friends help him out, come back to me when you feel confident enough ;)

The only guys who mention height are probably 5'4 midgets who get dunked on.

Your idol is just like you too. Can't handle Big dick Benz's alpha and has to resort to this :mou:

ronaldotoes.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lol thats why you hate Ronaldo so much? Because he is taller than you ? damn :lol: And no, im 1.84m but you pay too much attention to size when you use that alone as a yardstick to hate people :lol:

KingLeo10

Lol thats why you hate Ronaldo so much? Because he is taller than you ? damn :lol: And no, im 1.84m but you pay too much attention to size when you use that alone as a yardstick to hate people :lol:

This is what a meltdown in real time looks like. Given how you added 40 years to your age, you're most likely 1.44 M. Lmao. Adios

Hardy

something we don't know is happening behind the scenes, if he doesn't play at all today will be quite suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans