Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

We've had too much fun trolling him these last 5 months. It feels inevitable that he'll go on a run again soon.

SmilerBam

TBH, we laugh, but he is almost 37. Still a great goalscorer, and if provided chances, he'll finish them more often than not. I still think he is top 5 in the world, with Messi still number 1. That says a lot about their quality and determination, but also about how weak this new generation of footballers is.

SmilerBam

Exactly. Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Lewandowski, Lukaku, Benzema, Depay, Gnabry, De Bruyne and many many others are now better. He is living on his old glory.

How can Lukaku be better if he scored less in the league and in the Euros? Gnabry is a laughable take...anyway, maybe i am not right that he is top n5, but top 10 atm surely is. His level is much lower than before, this says more about the current level of talent than him.

Blackened

How can Lukaku be better if he scored less in the league and in the Euros? Gnabry is a laughable take...anyway, maybe i am not right that he is top n5, but top 10 atm surely is. His level is much lower than before, this says more about the current level of talent than him.

50% of Ronaldos goals in the league were penalties, in the Euros all but one were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans