Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

more like divorcing a 10 wife for dating a 7 bimbo.

But the wife doesn't like you anymore, she's going either way.

Now you either take what's best left in the open air or try to enter the pairs only club on your own.

Sport and Mundo put it on the front page "Can CRonaldo take this Barca side to glory, a task at which Messi failed"? He'd pay us to take him :coffee:

Jadentheman

Do some people here really want an aging superstar to play here? Madrid's sloppy seconds? :lol:

Also his performances as of late has been nothing but disasterclasses

HanDW

His aerial ability is still top class, impact sub in the last 15 minutes to pair with Memphis whip in set pieces.

MTL_Barca

So there is actually barcafans that wants this declining nemesis in our beautiful club?
Mind-blowing.

It would be pretty funny though, Messi playing next to Ramos for PSG while Ronaldo wears "10" for Barca, thats like some fucked up weird alternate timeline :lol:

SmilerBam

1. We cannot afford him

2. He won't come here

I am not that sure about him not wanting to come here. I don't think he cares about United or Real, he only cares about himself. Now with Messi gone, he would want to come to Barca to show that he is the GOAT( he isn't). Of course, this is all hypothetically, we can't afford him. Would i want him? In normal conditions, no. But with BraithGoath and Cardioboy in attack, i wouldn't say no. He's still an upgrade to those bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans