Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

These City rumors are starting to pick up and worry me a bit

Thats just City pushing for alternatives to pressure the Kane deal to go trough.

Ronaldo's luck finally changed since leaving Madrid.
That goal yesterday sums it up. Thinks he saves the day and does his cringe shirtless celebration only to find out its 1 mm offside (which is stupid regardless) only to get booked and look like a fool.

Jadentheman

Man all the ManU fans will be angry :lol:

EDIT: He mine as well return home, no one else wants him. He's the prodigal son at ManU

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Man all the ManU fans will be angry :lol:

EDIT: He mine as well return home, no one else wants him. He's the prodigal son at ManU
That would be better but useless as well. City is his best bet to have Lewandowski type service amd have a shot at a cl and therefore another ballon d'or at this point.
Its a good move IF he wouldnt stab the United fans i n the heart with it.
Always thought he cared about his United legacy too much to play for pool or city.

SmilerBam

That would be better but useless as well. City is his best bet to have Lewandowski type service amd have a shot at a cl and therefore another ballon d'or at this point.
Its a good move IF he wouldnt stab the United fans i n the heart with it.
Always thought he cared about his United legacy too much to play for pool or city.

He doesn't give a shit about any of the clubs he played for. He only cares about himself.

Givenchy

I don't think the United connection would matter that much. Madrid was always his dream club, he gave them his prime and also cemented himself as one of the all time greats there.

City would be a great move for him. Team is setup to dominate the PL and it's probably his last chance at a Ballon d'or, he may even give them that edge they lack to get over the CL line (although Pep fucking with his tactics might be the main problem there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans