Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I think he would earn a lot of respect from people who don't like him much if he goes to United and leads them to a PL and/or CL. A big title for United after years of them being trash is worth a lot more than some PLs with Pep's league winning machine.

stb_1

still to this day I can't understand those odds

if u bet 100 on united , u win 200 , no ?

what about 100 on city ?

It means if you bet 11 on City you only win 8 (plus your 11), 10 on United gives you 10 back (plus the 10 you bet). That means City are the favourites. You will notice, the bookie always wins.

That's changed the last 10 minutes though, now Man United are favourites.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think he would earn a lot of respect from people who don't like him much if he goes to United and leads them to a PL and/or CL. A big title for United after years of them being trash is worth a lot more than some PLs with Pep's league winning machine.

Its easier to win the cl with city than a pl title with manu though

CatalinR10

It means if you bet 11 on City you only win 8, 10 on United gives you 10 back. That means City are the favourites.

these odds are fucking weird

for example in my country they are simple , 1.10 , 1.50 , 2 , 2.5 and so on

you bet 100 on the 1.10 and u get 110 in the end

you bet 100 on the 1.50 and get 150 in the end and so on

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It means if you bet 11 on City you only win 8 (plus your 11), 10 on United gives you 10 back (plus the 10 you bet). That means City are the favourites. You will notice, the bookie always wins.

LOL, how difficult is this to calculate? Just use normal odds numbers like 1.5 , 1.3 , 2.1

Tackle

United fans have irrationally loved the bloke for over a decade after he left the club and that's where his legacy is. If they are in for him it doesn't make sense for Cristiano to choose any other PL club. Agreed that any major trophy with United has more value than hopping onto the back of club like City that is already at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans