Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

I think he would earn a lot of respect from people who don't like him much if he goes to United and leads them to a PL and/or CL. A big title for United after years of them being trash is worth a lot more than some PLs with Pep's league winning machine.

Even from me on this one tbh

KingLeo10

City really going to haggle over 25-50M when they were willing to offer 160 M for Kane and already bought Grealish for 100M.

CR7 even at this age is more impactful than either player when it comes to winning.

Morten

City really going to haggle over 25-50M when they were willing to offer 160 M for Kane and already bought Grealish for 100M.

CR7 even at this age is more impactful than either player when it comes to winning.

Kane is one of the most impactful players around.

akaranzo

United are really after him just for the nostalgia huh. They don't even need him. At City he actually has a role, I can't see where he fits in this United team. They already have a good finisher whose legs are otherwise gone in Cavani.

malvolio

That's because we haven't yet endured 8 straight years of mediocrity like United: Europa Leagues, non top-4 finishes, no major title (League or CL).

guess we're lucky that sheiks, russian oligarchs or american tycoons haven't bought the likes of valencia, villareal, sociedad.

Morten

If United is in for him too, then he loses that excuse of saying "United never made me an offer", United are not up there with City but they could well challenge for the league, wouldnt be the worst decision going there.

KingLeo10

Kane is one of the most impactful players around.

I've never been a fan. He seems to shrink whenever there's a hint of a trophy on the line. I mean, no one's expecting him to win a CL with the Spurs or even a PL (though they had their chances some years but fell apart in the latter stages of the race), but some FA cups would be nice.

soul24rage

United are really after him just for the nostalgia huh. They don't even need him. At City he actually has a role, I can't see where he fits in this United team. They already have a good finisher whose legs are otherwise gone in Cavani.

Agreed, with City it makes more sense why they need CR, but Man Utd have other priorities to focus on than CR.

Morten

At United, he'd have a proper striker in Cavani, which is a plus for Ronaldo actually, he is best as a 2nd striker, not as a lone striker.

akaranzo

At United, he'd have a proper striker in Cavani, which is a plus for Ronaldo actually, he is best as a 2nd striker, not as a lone striker.

I don't think even Ole would play the two of them together though. They need pace up front to actually start the attacks and create chances for Cavani/Cristiano to put away. Having them both there would just make it a very slow and inefficient attack imo.

Hardy

Breaking: #ManCity are NOT signing Cristiano Ronaldo. They were offered him and the move wasn't ruled out this week, but it isn't happening. [via [MENTION=23722]jack[/MENTION]_Gaughan

Andresito

Staff member
Think he'll join United in the end. "The son returns home".

Ronaldo will end up saying: "I was never going to join City"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans