Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wambo

I don't get this, CR wanted to leave Juve so he can compete with Messi for a possible CL title but chooses ManU for this objective? I thought he would do anything for 3 CL's with 3 different clubs :thinking:

Joan

ManU move makes no sense. He'll win nothing and won't come close to Messi in challenging for the Ballon d'Or. If he went to City, even a pretty certain PL win might be enough. Terrible, Ronnie.

It'll be a second hit on his legacy after Juve.

Sorin

More twists than a Shyamalan movie. Would be great if he won the PL with Utd, however I can't see that being the case as they have a midtable manager at best, as opposed to Pool, City and Chelsea.

ManU move makes no sense. He'll win nothing and won't come close to Messi in challenging for the Ballon d'Or. If he went to City, even a pretty certain PL win might be enough. Terrible, Ronnie.

Joan in shambles. :lol:

Morten

Well, he will keep his legacy at United, so its not really all negative as you paint it.

Laplacian

I don't get this, CR wanted to leave Juve so he can compete with Messi for a possible CL title but chooses ManU for this objective? I thought he would do anything for 3 CL's with 3 different clubs :thinking:

Right now (before Cr7) Man United has a stronger squad than Juventus, by far. Their only downfall is their defensive midfielders.

Givenchy

United do have a decent team now, addition of Sancho etc but I can't see them winning shit with Ole as manager.. seems like a waste of his last few years in football. City have a ready made team who are 1 final step away from a CL (providing Pep doesn't piss about with tactics again)

xxxxxx

Man Utd won't go for Ronaldo. They have enough up top when Cavani and Rashford come back. They don't need him. They need another solid midfielder if anything. Besides, I don't think Utd can spend more money unless they sell.

Joan

United do have a decent team now, addition of Sancho etc but I can't see them winning shit with Ole as manager.. seems like a waste of his last few years in football. City have a ready made team who are 1 final step away from a CL (providing Pep doesn't piss about with tactics again)

Yeah, that's the point. They have of the best teams, but I don't see them making that last step at least not this season and not with Ole. Pep, on the other hand, is the best coach to win league titles, with a proven goalscorer like Ronaldo, it's almost a sure thing. And they're one of the favorites for the CL.

akaranzo

Man Utd won't go for Ronaldo. They have enough up top when Cavani and Rashford come back. They don't need him. They need another solid midfielder if anything. Besides, I don't think Utd can spend more money unless they sell.

I mean... every single reputable journalist is saying it's basically a done deal already so I think they are going for him. I agree, it's a stupid move but it's happening.

xxxxxx

Regardless, Utd won't win anything with Ole as manager. He's awful and hasn't really progressed them despite all the money he's spent. Utd needs midfielders more than they need Ronaldo, so I can't see this move working out well.

akaranzo

Regardless, Utd won't win anything with Ole as manager. He's awful and hasn't really progressed them despite all the money he's spent. Utd needs midfielders more than they need Ronaldo, so I can't see this move working out well.

I agree. Ole has no idea what he's doing and if he's actually gonna try to play Cavani and Ronaldo together it'll be an absolute joke with their counter attacking style lol

xxxxxx

I agree. Ole has no idea what he's doing and if he's actually gonna try to play Cavani and Ronaldo together it'll be an absolute joke with their counter attacking style lol

They need to replace Rashford and Martial. They've both not progressed as players despite having good potential early on. Sancho can be a good addition, but we have no clue how he'll do in the Premier League. Fred is awful and Pogba is hit or miss. Fernandes doesn't really do much besides score the odd penalty, which he won't do if they sign Ronaldo. Also, I feel Shaw and Wan-Bissaka are not great full-backs. Varane will be a good signing.

Regardless, Utd has a decent team now, but I feel adding Ronaldo doesn't improve their team all that much.

JamDav1982

They need to replace Rashford and Martial. They've both not progressed as players despite having good potential early on. Sancho can be a good addition, but we have no clue how he'll do in the Premier League. Fred is awful and Pogba is hit or miss. Fernandes doesn't really do much besides score the odd penalty, which he won't do if they sign Ronaldo. Also, I feel Shaw and Wan-Bissaka are not great full-backs. Varane will be a good signing.

Regardless, Utd has a decent team now, but I feel adding Ronaldo doesn't improve their team all that much.

No they wont be looking to replace Rashford. Still very important player for them and has progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans