Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkk

i doubt this will be a slap on the wrist, skysports reporting it as £13million from 2011-2014 :lol: how much did Messi get caught for?

GetIn

i doubt this will be a slap on the wrist, skysports reporting it as £13million from 2011-2014 :lol: how much did Messi get caught for?

I think Messi was around 4mil or so. CR7 evaded more than 3 times Messi did, he should be looking at jail time, but we all know he won't get shit.

BarcaOG

Banned
papa flo will help him make it disappear. at least real's administration supports its players...unlike the cowards barto etc

You know, as powerful as RM are in Spain, and they sure are, this is still a huge problem for them. If the circumstances are more or less the same as Messi it may drive him out of Spain in the next few seasons at least.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on, there will be some stupid technicality like the one that allowed RM to skip the transfer ban... And let's not forget the judges won't be as ruthless as they were with Messi...

I won't be surprised if 14 million number magically decreases to something like 2 million in the coming months...

GetIn

DCNxILbXcAA5SI_.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans