Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Taxnaldo it is, i guess? Why is it so difficult for these people to pay taxes? They will never ever get to spend all the money that they have anyways.
Taxnaldo, Taxessi, Taxmar, who is next?

NeyMesSis

According to A Bola, Ronaldo want to leave Real this summer because of the Tax Issue and he already told them so.

Hmmm, don't think there is any truth to it

Icarium

Lifestealer
Every summer he is leaving Real Madrid. Every fucking summer, papa flo will take care of him no issues. Tax is for poor people anyway, 23 months jail sentence which is by default suspended and get on with his life.

Every summer he is leaving Real Madrid. Every fucking summer, papa flo will take care of him no issues. Tax is for poor people anyway, 23 months jail sentence which is by default suspended and get on with his life.

I hope CR7 leaves. I want to see him in the Premier League, not in La Liga

GetIn

Even if he leaves Madrid are not losing a lot. They will just buy Mbappe, move Isco into LW and continue life as if nothing happened.

Even if he leaves Madrid are not losing a lot. They will just buy Mbappe, move Isco into LW and continue life as if nothing happened.
Ronaldo is the best player by far in a crap team. He basically carries Madrid.

When he leaves this summer, Madrid (and Atletico FTFY) are in big decline haha

GetIn

Ronaldo carries Madrid?

giphy.gif

What planet have you been on the past 4 years?

Modric, Kroos, and Marcelo are all undoubtedly more important to Madrid than him.

Zebulun

"Ronaldo carries madrid" ........"madrid are a crap team"

this guy is an EPL fanboy who probably saw 07 cristiano and never bothered to watch his actual games ever since.

Pogba6

Banned
"Ronaldo carries madrid" ........"madrid are a crap team"

this guy is an EPL fanboy who probably saw 07 cristiano and never bothered to watch his actual games ever since.

I love how being a PL fan gets made out to be an anomaly here. PL is by far the most watched league in the world. Deal with it.

Arkk

He'll stay at Madrid after they pay off his tax problems, only place I really can see him going if he leaves would be PSG. he can bang in the goals in the french league and earn mad $$$. moving to any of the PL teams would be a huge step down for his career right now, hes just won the CL and none of those teams look anywhere close to challenging.

i do agree though the PL is the most popular, i dont get why people cant just enjoy both leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans