Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
I feel bad for people who think there are more sexes than male or female.

Nobody thinks there are more sexes than male and female. I think you are referring to genders. They're not the same.

But yeah they're going a bit overboard with the myriad of invented genders.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Fgj4mTmVsAAp4z0

Leong157

Nobody thinks there are more sexes than male and female. I think you are referring to genders. They're not the same.

But yeah they're going a bit overboard with the myriad of invented genders.

Let me tell you that there are some people think that there are more than 2 sexes.

Funny enough, I just came across an interview on Youtube. A transgender said and I quote "The sex that was ASSIGNED to me at birth is male. When a baby is born doctor MAKE A GUESS about the sex of that baby and assign it to them"

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I feel bad for people who think there are more sexes than male or female. A loud minority of mentally ill people have some how coerced a seemingly educated society into denying science.

Homosexuality or being attracted to whoever you are attracted to is fine. Attraction is subjective.

Believing you are a woman one day, then a man the next, when you were born a woman, is just mental illness. You can be on a spectrum of a highly or minorly masculine female for example, but you're still a female 🤷

Well said. I actually met a feminist who said a penis is a social construct. Can you believe it?

Sailor Mars

This guy has to realize he is finished. I don't see him having a surge in the 2nd half of the season like he's had the past few years.

I think his only motivation is the World Cup. Once Portugal gets knocked out, he will have nothing left to play for. Will be finished mentally.

ArtistCatalunya

Ultra-finished!
and with his playing-style he makes his teammates worse. If he doesn't score, he adds nothing to the collective play.
And even in scoring, he has just 1 goal since the start of the season.
His egocentric attitude is also toxic for the team, and seems always nervous and detached from the squad.
Man Utd plays much better when he is on the bench. And their main player is Bruno Fernandez, the creative playmaker (absent today) + Casemiro who offers the required balance to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans