Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Bombazo

82-CCDC8-E-8459-4-EC1-8178-97-CC292-B084-F.jpg

Sailor Mars

From the snippet posted, looks like it will be another PR nightmare for Man Utd to manage. Interesting to see what Ronaldo has to say and wonder which club comes in for him in January, because I can't see the club wanting to keep him around after such a public interview.

Some sympathy for him because of the loss of his child, but the situation hasn't been managed well.

Temptation

Gotta love Piers Morgan.

Love how much he winds people up and offends them.

He's like that likeable asshole in a Ricky Gervais kinda way!

Givenchy

"Since Sir Alex Ferguson left I saw no evolution in the club, the progress was zero."

And the guy apparently rejected City to join them :facepalm: I mean, what was he expecting?

I thought he had cucked ten Hag seeing as he's been playing whilst leaving games early but this has to be the final straw.

saw some more quotes, he's straight shitting on United :lol:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gotta love Piers Morgan.

Love how much he winds people up and offends them.

He's like that likeable asshole in a Ricky Gervais kinda way!
Lol. Piers Morgan is a joke. There’s nobody that gets as easily offended as he does. Andrew Tate (of all people) really exposed him for the narcissistic snowflake that he is.

Givenchy

Lol. Piers Morgan is a joke. There’s nobody that gets as easily offended as he does. Andrew Tate (of all people) really exposed him for the narcissistic snowflake that he is.

Piers tows the line just enough to avoid being cancelled and then flipflops to cause outrage. Surprised Ronaldo is using that clown to speak out.

malvolio

Some sympathy for him because of the loss of his child, but the situation hasn't been managed well.

At the same time when Mendes was calling all of Europe to get him out of United? No wonder the club felt Ronaldo is milking the whole situation to his advantage.

Morten

Ronaldo is going to lead such a restless life after football, i guess he will find things to do but i doubt he will find that much joy in retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans