Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

That is my take too.
If I am Manu fan I will be happy with this interview, and angry at CR7 at the same time

Happy at what? United tried to do their best after SAF. But somehow they failed. Spending hundreds of millions every transfer window doesn't seem like lack of ambition from their part.

You can call them out on poor decisions on managers/transfers(getting old man CR on biggest wages in the league at the time?). Plus I don't know how SAF would have managed the current situation where you had City with Pep and Liverpool with Klopp, not to forget the fact there are other rich clubs around.

The facilities part is bullshit from Ronaldo's part. They aren't where they are because the jacuzzi wasn't renovated.

fergus90

- demands to leave all summer
- turns up late for pre-season
- refuses to come on as a sub
- left the stadium before full-time twice
- partakes in an interview with the phone hacking hypocrite

I don’t see how United fans can now defend the guy because he lets the fans know the jacuzzi isn’t up to date and the poor chefs are the same from 2009. The bloke spent every summer trying to go to Real even when Ferguson was there.

Last edited:

malvolio

He lost a kid and was about to lose the second one during pre-season

If the club & Ten Hag can't understand that then fuck them.

Thing is he was also busy whoring himself to all of Europe at the same time. And basically returned when he saw there is no move in sight.

Don't think United are that cruel to not give a shit about Ronaldo's family issues. They probably knew what's happening and called his bullshit.

Nazario1985

Ronaldo saying United trying to force him out, what!?
He was the one trying to do that for months :lol:

I think the situation was like:

He wanted out in the summer, because he saw ManU are a looser club
Someone said some shit to make him stay
That same person fucked him in the A*** , not keeping his promise (play time / recruit ... whatever) :boss:
Now he wants out

Also, anything he said about the glazers is true and well known, and that's why every club should avoid US businessmen at all costs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is one of the reasons why no big team or contender want to sign him. He cannot accept he's not a starter for a top team anymore.

He has a point about their facilities and it's shocking went years without addressing that although it seems like they have been redeveloping their facilities since last year. Old Trafford definitely need to be modernized a bit as well tbh.

But all of this stems from the fact that ten Hag doesn't want him as a starter and that Man Utd won't allow him to join Chelsea(Boehly wanted him but Tuchel didn't) and that no other team wanted to take him. Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid all said no. Napoli offered Man Utd the chance to sign Osimhen for 120m + Ronaldo which Utd said no thanks too lol.

Said it in the summer. He should have gone to Sporting. Would have been received like a God there and they are in the Champions League. His ego wouldn't allow him to join a club he deem beneath him though.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Wasn't about the club imo but the ego to not be one of the highest earners $. Guy can't accept he's finished at the elite level because he's a narcissistic cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans