Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

The difference is that while Messi is best by far,Ronaldo won 3 main leagues with top scorer,euro with a team that never won anything,is a better leader,better intl stats in arguably worse team of the 2 and his work ethic is unparalled.Best is about ability,greatest is about achievement.

How to spot a CR7 fanboy/troll in 1 easy step :lol: :lol:

Imagine thinking CR7 is a leader in any way, shape or form after the ManUnited debacle/horrowshow.

KingLeo10

I like both of them,imagine Messi being a leader after bottling Copa in 2016 - same thing.

The troll mask is starting to come off.

"Bottling Copa in 2016".

I remember that Liverpool clown Temptation started his days here calling Messi/CR7 "the two GOATs"; which of course was only a ruse till he started his discount OG stint of riding CR7/bashing Messi.

No problem with anyone who openly supports CR7 as the best/greatest in whatever category. Just don't be a coward troll about your intentions :lol:

Messigician

The troll mask is starting to come off.

"Bottling Copa in 2016".

I remember that Liverpool clown Temptation started his days here calling Messi/CR7 "the two GOATs"; which of course was only a ruse till he started his discount OG stint of riding CR7/bashing Messi.

No problem with anyone who openly supports CR7 as the best/greatest in whatever category. Just don't be a coward troll about your intentions :lol:

Lmao detective leo

Temptation

That a Barca fan of all people can think Cristiano is better than Messi baffles me like crazy.

He's taking the piss outta you.

Wait till the army of trolls and forum police wankers come and attack you for no reason.

They tried this shit on me and got absolutely spanked.

They won't stop until they get bitchslapped by you. More power to you. Promising new poster.

He's taking the piss outta you.

Wait till the army of trolls and forum police wankers come and attack you for no reason.

They tried this shit on me and got absolutely spanked.

They won't stop until they get bitchslapped by you. More power to you. Promising new poster.

I dont care about all that.It just doesnt make sense.Not 1 person should believe Ronaldo is better.

I'm just jesting with you.

I don't even know what the difference between the BOAT and the GOAT means.

I personally KNOW Messi is better than Maradona and Cruyff combined ; hence BOAT. Ronaldo is the greatest for me because of 3 leagues,euro and golden boots in all of those leagues.Basically achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans