Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

Cristiano should forget about any big CL club after the Piers Morgan interview. No club tolerates disloyalty and no player is bigger than the club.

I admire Cristiano's honesty but it's done out of pure ego, he was cornered by ETH. He praised Ole in that interview, not because Man Utd did better under him, but because Ole was loyal to Cristiano.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't understand why he thinks so badly of Ten Hag. Ten Hag tried to protect him from the media on many occasions.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't stand to watch entire interview of that smug primadona nor do I care for ManUtd either. Both are finished anyway.

Note: Best thing to come out of it (this is tweet I saw): even ManUtd fans will now stop pretending he was better than Messi

hahaha i don't understand whats the difference between greatest player and best player of all time is :lol: :lol:

The difference is that while Messi is best by far,Ronaldo won 3 main leagues with top scorer,euro with a team that never won anything,is a better leader,better intl stats in arguably worse team of the 2 and his work ethic is unparalled.Best is about ability,greatest is about achievement.

Co0ter

The difference is that while Messi is best by far,Ronaldo won 3 main leagues with top scorer,euro with a team that never won anything,is a better leader,better intl stats in arguably worse team of the 2 and his work ethic is unparalled.Best is about ability,greatest is about achievement.

Until the final CL he won with RM, he was a ghost in the CL finals. Ramos and Marcelo had multiple pivotal moments while he sat on the LW pouting. Not to mention he wasnt even playing when Portugal won the Euro and wasnt even playing well for them during it either. Portugal looked and played terrible during that Euro yet somehow won it.

Ronaldo always had an insane work ethic for HIMSELF, not his team. If it was to put himself into position to score a goal, sure. Otherwise, he let the rest of the team do everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans