Cristian Tello

USWAY

Man, Thiago was my guy but I DO truly appreciate these guys like Montoya and Tello who want to succeed and do so at Barca. Maybe something to do with the fact they are truly Spanish.

Anyway, give this guy the #7, and at the very least #17.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guys like Montoya & Tello don't have Thiago's pedigree or talent, they had to work harder...Thiago was a star on every level he played with star ambition, patience is harder to contain for players like that which is why it's important to recognize it and bring those players along carefully

Spanish, Brasilian, Catalan or whatever, I contend it's down more to mismanagement...Cesc left and we know Xavi considered leaving so hard to understand how someone could point to ethnicity here...especially when the player has represented Spain for a long time

Man, Thiago was my guy but I DO truly appreciate these guys like Montoya and Tello who want to succeed and do so at Barca. Maybe something to do with the fact they are truly Spanish.

They aren't as good as Thiago. Although Montoya's somewhat close, IMO.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Remember: they don't think they are Spanish. They are Catalan.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Guys like Montoya & Tello don't have Thiago's pedigree or talent, they had to work harder...Thiago was a star on every level he played with star ambition, patience is harder to contain for players like that which is why it's important to recognize it and bring those players along carefully

Spanish, Brasilian, Catalan or whatever, I contend it's down more to mismanagement...Cesc left and we know Xavi considered leaving so hard to understand how someone could point to ethnicity here...especially when the player has represented Spain for a long time
yet montoya n tello have been wonderful whenever given chance while thiago wasnt like what u`re saying.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think Tata was asked today (if I'm not wrong) who does he prefer at the RW between Pedro and Alexis and he answered back that Tello could also be an option for that position.

Home of Barca Fans