Cristian Tello

gingerless

he is just brilliant, a constant, constant threat every time he gets the ball in that left flank. shame about the miss and slip but shit happens. it's more important that he is keeping up these kind of performances

DucdeOrléans

Seriously where did he come from? Another Pedro, Busquets, Cuenca etc. case?

Surely he has always been talented (otherwise he would have not been in FCB) but I can't recall him being that impressive for the B-team.

Very exciting player. Hopefully he can keep it up and improve even more.

His quickness is ridicules.

SeloBarca

Should actually be a starter, but i guess pep dont want to make such a young player advance that fast.

Hes more of a threat then Cuenca and Pedro right now, and that acceleration is like old Pedro or even better

Birdy

Posted by mistake in the game thread:

I am so happy with the depth in the flanks right now..
We have 4 super players: Alexis, Pedro, Cuenca, Tello to terrorize any defence..
No need to buy anyone this summer.
Sell Affelay also.. Tello an Cuenca are better..

ivan22

you're one fast motherfucker dervyx! :D

that could also be said about our boy tello. He was great last night, his little slip was adorable indeed :wub: Should have scored though, I remember him scoring from the exact same position in the 9-0 win against 'I cant remember'...looking forward to seeing much much more of this gem!

P

PhilS

Posted by mistake in the game thread:

I am so happy with the depth in the flanks right now..
We have 4 super players: Alexis, Pedro, Cuenca, Tello to terrorize any defence..
No need to buy anyone this summer.
Sell . . .QUOTE]

I agree. The forwards you need with Messi are flanks, and these four are the answer. One of the reasons Tello was so good yesterday was that Pedro softened up that flank, he really put it to the defense the whole time he was out there. Any changes to the list of forwards this summer should be departures, these four should get all the playing time. Cesc is the perfect backup center forward.

SeloBarca

Messi seems to like playing with him aswell, lots of great linkups together, and Messi is giving him alot of passes

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
La Furia on chat: Tello is not playing today because the Ref's have kidnapped him before the match

:lol: outstanding

Trequartista

The good
Not sure why Pedro is ahead of him for now,since La Liga is 90% over,the rest of La Liga shall be used to try to regain Pedro's form or give that dude some chances

gingerless

pep is really confusing me with his selections... constantly playing cesc out of position... no pedro, no tello. no width in this game at all until the last few minutes (when we looked more dangerous) what's he thinking

Home of Barca Fans