Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure why Pedro is ahead of him for now,since La Liga is 90% over,the rest of La Liga shall be used to try to regain Pedro's form or give that dude some chances

And I think tonight sealed Pedro's place in the pecking order or at least it should...I think Pedro's energy early on is important so perhaps starting him over bringing him on as a sub but bringing even more pace after the half in Tello

Cuenca & Alexis should've done more with the opportunities they had

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
pep is really confusing me with his selections... constantly playing cesc out of position... no pedro, no tello. no width in this game at all until the last few minutes (when we looked more dangerous) what's he thinking

he's thinking where the hell can i fit Cesc Fabregas in the team today.

Maria

pep is really confusing me with his selections... constantly playing cesc out of position... no pedro, no tello. no width in this game at all until the last few minutes (when we looked more dangerous) what's he thinking
I thoght that he learned with Ibra and Bojan that the best player isn't necesarily the best for our system..what Pep is doing is affecting our team and our 2 best players(Messi and Iniesta). I am very dissapointed with and I hope he won't do the same in CL.

Another promising showing tonight. It's refreshing to hear people on this board talk about his negatives or what he needs to improve too. if he was english playing for an english team people would be saying he was world class tonight and needs to play every game, and then when he makes the same mistakes in a year its 'he hasn't improved and is now rubbish' and must be sold.

Home of Barca Fans