Cristian Tello

zanela

He's great as a sub against teams playing high defensive lines! #notgoingtohypehimuptoomuchbuthesabeast

Seems like it. He's pacy, direct and smart-off ball. Play him in space, and he'll wreak havoc. But he seems to struggle when closely marked, or when constrained by space. This was evident when Castro nullified his threat whenever he kept close to him. How he develops time 'll tell, for now I prefer him to Cuenca and off-form Pedro.

Theconomist

Tello's pace is incredible, you can see the whole team really loves having him on that left wing because it opens up a chance to be much more direct and he can score so that's a big plus.
For all the Villa mushy mush that's going on right now one of the things I hated is how much he back passed.

abual3bed1

Tello scores a goal every 66 minutes .. this season he scored 6 in 366 minutes ..

5 goals after coming as a sub and only 1 as a starter .. his numbers are impressive already ..

USWAY

Love this guy and the fact he's a true winger. He just needs to work on cutting inside onto his right foot. Doesn't seem comfortable doing that yet.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Love this guy and the fact he's a true winger. He just needs to work on cutting inside onto his right foot. Doesn't seem comfortable doing that yet.

He's actually quite good at it...Many of you who are only seeing him now haven't seen how he has played for both the B team and Spain before his emergence...Kid has an abundance of skills

USWAY

He's actually quite good at it...Many of you who are only seeing him now haven't seen how he has played for both the B team and Spain before his emergence...Kid has an abundance of skills
Not saying he can't do it, but he's not doing it. I even watched Egypt-Spain U-21's the other day to watch him, Cuenca, and Montoya and he was doing the same thing. I thought it he may have been him just trying to play it safe on the first team.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was very good for Spains u20 (I think it was) during the summer... but he really hasn't set the world ablaze for Barca B. He didn't play that much last season, for instance.

desoe

I really hope we're going to see him at least on the bench at San Siro. Especially with Abate missing and Milan being more vulnerable on the RB

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was very good for Spains u20 (I think it was) during the summer... but he really hasn't set the world ablaze for Barca B. He didn't play that much last season, for instance.

True except he was at Asspanyol for a spell before that...Truth is, some of these cantera players explode dramatically like a Pedro, Cuenca and now Tello...Almost out of the blue...Not so much with defenders yet but I suppose that possibility exists as well

Tello has found a role to play for this team and right now I can't think of anyone on the squad that is more dangerous on that left side

yeswecan

why he not played against sevilla?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Home of Barca Fans