Cristian Tello

Darko

agree 100%
his passing was so much better than before,I actually dont remember him playing a bad pass in the whole game,and his vision for Pedros goal was incredible
dribbling was great and he wasnt afraid of taking on his man(I think Tito had a big part in that,must have said something to him to give him that kind of confidence boost),good work rate
a great performance and looks much much better than the Tello we saw last year

Ursegor

World Champion
He deserved all the shit he got from the "knee jerks" because last season he wasn't anywhere near good enough to play in some of the games he did.

A 20 year old player improving. Shocker. It's not his fault when Pep takes him straight out of the second league and puts him in the starting XI against Real fucking Madrid in a title deciding Clasico. Other than that miss in a game he should have never played at that stage of his development he was actually very promising everytime he played. Remember 2 goals against Leverkusen in the Champions League or contributing with 1 goal in a tight 2-1 victory over Sociedad or the impact he made coming on against Osasuna and scoring a golazo. People were raving about his Henry-esque finishes.

Some of you people seem to have never watched youth players developing. A 20 year old player who played only a handful of games in the first division deserves "all the shit"? GTFO.

Henry_IB

Banned
A 20 year old player improving. Shocker. It's not his fault when Pep takes him straight out of the second league and puts him in the starting XI against Real fucking Madrid in a title deciding Clasico. Other than that miss in a game he should have never played at that stage of his development he was actually very promising everytime he played. Remember 2 goals against Leverkusen in the Champions League or contributing with 1 goal in a tight 2-1 victory over Sociedad or the impact he made coming on against Osasuna and scoring a golazo. People were raving about his Henry-esque finishes.

Some of you people seem to have never watched youth players developing. A 20 year old player who played only a handful of games in the first division deserves "all the shit"? GTFO.

Even if it is Pep who places him in a team against Real Madrid, when he is out there benching people from the first team you expect a certain level of performance, regardless if he's 20 and new. So I really don't see your point when you're trying to say that Tello didn't deserve his criticism.

Secondly, I never claimed the guy was absolutely horrendus last season but as in my first post, I thought he choked us at many times with poor passing / vision and the times he beat his man last season was almost exclusively with pace. He had his good moments but overall he wasn't good enough for (and I quote myself) "In some of the games he played in". And again, as in my first post, I definitely think he deserves to play vs the lesser teams in La liga in order to develop / to further assess if he actually is good enough to be in the first team.

Last edited:

Yugi

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
and when I remeber whole team sucked hard against Madrid so it´s not like he lost us that match, otherwise he was always good and his performances were top notch (except pre-season friendlies, because honestly, who cares about pre-season friendlies)

Yugi

di-XYEQ.gif

this needs to be added here, just see how well Messi connects with Tello and this is not the first time Tello got pass like that from him (altough this was bit crazy pass :D)

M

mitkoa7x

di-XYEQ.gif

this needs to be added here, just see how well Messi connects with Tello and this is not the first time Tello got pass like that from him (altough this was bit crazy pass :D)

There was an identical situation a while ago, I dont remember against who tho.

soarq

He should have taken the route between the defenders and not on the outside. Villa and Pedro would. Still, seems like he's making some progress in decision making.

F

Flavia

2012-08-23_ENTRENO_27-Optimized.v1345722943.jpg

Did he lose a bet or something? Or is it to scare rm players? It scared me :lol:

Home of Barca Fans