Cristian Tello

Ender

2012-08-23_ENTRENO_27-Optimized.v1345722943.jpg

Did he lose a bet or something? Or is it to scare rm players? It scared me :lol:
Must have fallen into one of Creedy's black bags.

113EBE4B6855D3D5ADFEEEC9F1955F.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can start over Alexis any day of the week. His and Pedro's workrate and pace is all we need combined with Messi's magic.

Yugi

2 Clasicos already! this guy is starting to be pretty good to be honest....he also overdribbled Di Maria on some ocassions

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He has the potential for sure. He looked focued again. I think the whole thing with his grandfather passing really messed with him. He looked lost and anxious.
Glad he is finding his footing :D! Havent seen many players who can beat their man like him.

E

estranged

was unlucky not to get on the score sheet early on, but for me he really needs to try to improve in other areas, he is far too one dimensional right now. he could really improve his positioning, he often finds himself on the wrong side of those through passes, and once he gets the ball he is pretty predictable. he should really improve his shooting. he is almost always perfectly positioned to shoot from and angle, yet he just shoots straight at the keeper and he should put a bit more curl on his shots.

Theconomist

I could see more than once that team mates were overestimating his speed. There were a few times where he simply couldn't reach the ball before the defender.
Even if he is one dimensional if he perfects that dimension it can be deadly. Look at Robben when in form, simply the best winger in the world, even better than Ronaldo.
I hope he can work on his speed. It feels like he gained some mass since last season, while that will help with endurance and strenght it will make him lose a valuable asset.

Anyway I really like Tello, I hope he ups his game even more, time is definitely on his side.

Meitux

where are you guys?say that he is better than the shit alexis or he is an exciting player who has potential or that from one game he became a good player.he just sucks so much he didnt bring any help only thing he has is speed any he doesnt even know how to use it.useless player

Home of Barca Fans