Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ursegor

World Champion
She looks fake and plastic as fuck. If I had to describe a woman who got molested by her father as a child, broke up school, went away from home, started dancing in night clubs, ended up sucking some old millionaire's weener who promised to give her a career as a model in return after performing half a dozen surgeries (including a sex change surgery), with her ending up a cocaine-addict with bulimia -- then I'd be describing Irina Sheikh or whatever her name is. That's how unnatural she looks to me.

3rjo.jpg

I have seen ducks with lesser duckfaces than that. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Yannick03

She looks fake and plastic as fuck. If I had to describe a woman who got molested by her father as a child, broke up school, went away from home, started dancing in night clubs, ended up sucking some old millionaire's weener who promised to give her a career as a model in return after performing half a dozen surgeries (including a sex change surgery), with her ending up a cocaine-addict with bulimia -- then I'd be describing Irina Sheikh or whatever her name is. That's how unnatural she looks to me.

3rjo.jpg

I have seen ducks with lesser duckfaces than that. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

:rofl1:

I don't get it either, she's not ugly but I certainly don't find her very attractive. Way too much lip...

mixer

I just prefer more naturally beautiful girls, a wifey type of a woman, not some plastic models. Of course, she is very stunning, a sex bomb, but she's with Cristiano only for money, nothing else.

Anyway, there's really something weird with her face. The longer I look at her, the more she seems weirder. One way or another, she's a hottie without a doubt.

Antonella-Roccuzzo-model.jpg

tumblr_mn37i0agKK1rwuph9o1_250.gif

tumblr_mmxpiirqTB1qerlc6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn2lvpl5ed1qjsiu0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn2njgZidq1qjsiu0o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Rahj

It's not their standards, it's their pure hatred for CR7.

Shayk is a model and one of the most stunning women on earth.

can you imagine that there are guys out there who are not into models? I am one of them, for instance.

edit: dem pics :wub:

Last edited:

Stric

I know Irina is hot, and that's very true most of the time, I just think she has some masculine features to her face, although I couldn't put my finger on exactly what those are. I know there's something about her face that sometimes makes her look like a man. And as far as physique goes, both her and Antonella are stunning. I myself prefer the Antonella type. But Irina has exactly the type of body that the industry is looking for. They don't want cute girls with gorgeous just curvy enough bodies like Antonella, they want a thin, tall frame with just enough features (read: boobs) to be able to fit into a bra for the session. Plus, Irina's face, however weird it is to many people, is camera-friendly and has that dirty hotness that photographers want to capture.

ShandyFFM

Her nose is huge!! Although se looks like she has been on botox for a while.

3rjo.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Her nose is huge!! Although se looks like she has been on botox for a while.

3rjo.jpg

this is either not here or photo shopped.... or the worst pic of all time

Home of Barca Fans