Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol:

Well.. Atleast Cristiano got this right;

BNmLG5pCcAAu_Hu.jpg:large

Stric

I know she's hot and all, but there's something masculine about her face, I can't figure out what. At times she really looks shemale.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I know she's hot and all, but there's something masculine about her face, I can't figure out what. At times she really looks shemale.

Same here, said it before. The face looks weird and totally unappealing to me. Lips, forehead and all look weird. I'd go for Antonella, all day any day.

PaCmAn

Same here, said it before. The face looks weird and totally unappealing to me. Lips, forehead and all look weird. I'd go for Antonella, all day any day.

Antonella is beautiful, but Piqué got Waka Waka so he wins.

Ronaldo's girl is for show only, he actually prefers men behind closed doors.

mixer

Antonella is much better, naturally beautiful, more of a real woman, not a shemale plastic

Last edited:

Rahj

Antonella is much better, naturally beautiful, more of a real woman, not a shemale plastic

I'm absolutely not hating, just don't see what is so great about Irina Shayk, one way or a another I am totally not attracted to her.

dito.

Faceless

No more faces at night

Antonella is a very wifey type of girl. Very sweet. Irina however is a supermodel, a celebrity and well she has smokin hot physique. Both are perfect for both players in my opinion..

Home of Barca Fans