Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

poldep

All I want for Christmas is...

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the speedboat and jetpack last year, I guess, but I have to say that I was a little bit disappointed. It'd be nice to get some kind of recognition this year that you love me as much as you claim to do and, let's be honest, as much as I deserve. With that in mind, I have a few modest gift ideas that I feel would be suitable:
A limited-edition Cristiano Ronaldo action figure with movable arms to make shushing gestures. Must come with Ballon d'Or accessory.
'Moments', Cristiano Ronaldo autobiography by Cristiano Ronaldo. Signed by author, please.
'Heads Up with Cristiano' game for iPhone.
A Cristiano Ronaldo lunchbox to impress all my mates on the training ground.
A Lionel Messi voodoo doll.
As many pins as you can fit in your sack.
'Cristiano Ronaldo Sings Christmas', a three-CD compilation of the Portuguese hunk crooning festive classics like 'All I Want For Christmas Is The Ballon d'Or'.
Another mirror.

Last edited:

ricknattery

yeah, you could say that. or you could say it would be utterly disgraceful and contrary to the barca ethos. whichever sounds more reasonable.

And i don't see what's wrong with his quotes either. What do you expect him to say?

what is wrong with his quotes is that he believes somebody else winning it and not him would be injustice

INJUSTICIA!!!

raskolnikov

what is wrong with his quotes is that he believes somebody else winning it and not him would be injustice

INJUSTICIA!!!

Plus saying he admits to win cause he isnt a hypocrit or a liar is also a stab at Barca players since they always say they hope their teammate wins and how they deserve it rather than themselves.
Thats why its saying like you agree with the outcome and handle defeat like a man but still saying its injustice when he doesnt win, its kind of sad.

Paganinisrvnge

At this point, anyone who argues that Ronaldo is better than Messi just sounds silly. The era of the Ronaldo vs Messi debates is now completely dead.

Yannick03

At this point, anyone who argues that Ronaldo is better than Messi just sounds silly. The era of the Ronaldo vs Messi debates is now completely dead.

Perhaps, depends on what level his team is going to be in the future, although I think Madrid of last year was the best team he will ever play in. He feeded heavily out of that team to rival Messi IMO. Just shows that Leo is already a football legend while Ronaldo will be regarded as the occasional best of the world (what was it ? 2008 ?).

But the most extraordinary thing for me is that with his team struggling, he struggles to perform good and provide good statistics while Leo last year with a side completely out of form scored the most goals in history in a season. It's been a while that there is no comparison between the two but now I guess it's obvious for everyone, even biased Madridistas.

Theconomist

Perhaps, depends on what level his team is going to be in the future, although I think Madrid of last year was the best team he will ever play in. He feeded heavily out of that team to rival Messi IMO. Just shows that Leo is already a football legend while Ronaldo will be regarded as the occasional best of the world (what was it ? 2008 ?).

But the most extraordinary thing for me is that with his team struggling, he struggles to perform good and provide good statistics while Leo last year with a side completely out of form scored the most goals in history in a season. It's been a while that there is no comparison between the two but now I guess it's obvious for everyone, even biased Madridistas.

Nope, Messi is still nothing without Xavi and Iniesta and Messi did nothing at international level.

:pep:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1356204642_327919_1356207841_album_normal.jpg

raskolnikov

Ronaldo is struggling in a failing team, he is still one of the better players but nowhere near his form of last year.

Maria

Ronaldo is struggling in a failing team, he is still one of the better players but nowhere near his form of last year.
He was poor in the first months of last season also, but then they had Higuain and Benzema scoring like mad men. Now Higuain is injured and Benzema is not as brilliant as last season so it became easier to criticize Cristiano. This should really put into perspective what Messi did for us last season.

Home of Barca Fans