Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Obviously I would like to win, I will not be a hypocrite and a liar, it is something that I aspire to, but I cannot think, if I fail, it is the end,” he told the Portuguese Football Federation's official website.

I can live without an individual award, even if it would be unfair. The career of a footballer is not marked by individual trophies, but by the collective.”

The Portugal international also admitted that he feels more emotionally involved when playing for his country, as opposed to lining up alongside his Madrid team-mates.

“It is one thing playing for your club and another with the national team, they are totally different feelings," he added.

"It is true that the passion to win and compete is similar, but there is more emotional involvement when we do it for our country.”

:facepalm::facepalm:

Cule4life

The Culest
Obviously I would like to win, I will not be a hypocrite and a liar, it is something that I aspire to, but I cannot think, if I fail, it is the end,” he told the Portuguese Football Federation's official website.

I can live without an individual award, even if it would be unfair. The career of a footballer is not marked by individual trophies, but by the collective.”

The Portugal international also admitted that he feels more emotionally involved when playing for his country, as opposed to lining up alongside his Madrid team-mates.

“It is one thing playing for your club and another with the national team, they are totally different feelings," he added.

"It is true that the passion to win and compete is similar, but there is more emotional involvement when we do it for our country.”

Imagine Messi or Iniesta winning the Ballon dor and doing the calma calma celebration in front of the sulking Ronaldo. That would be epic :)

khorne

Imagine Messi or Iniesta winning the Ballon dor and doing the calma calma celebration in front of the sulking Ronaldo. That would be epic :)
yeah, you could say that. or you could say it would be utterly disgraceful and contrary to the barca ethos. whichever sounds more reasonable.

And i don't see what's wrong with his quotes either. What do you expect him to say?

poldep

BREAKING NEWS: The end of the World has been cancelled for another 10 years, to give Ronaldo the chance to win a ballon d'or.

Home of Barca Fans